Urbhanize Shorties® is a Dance Fitness program for children and youth in the age between 6 and 12 based on the Urban moves from Street Dance and Hip Hop.
STREET DANCE x BHANGRA x FUN
Urbhanize Shorties® is combining cool moves that children easily can relate to with Smokin ́Hot HipHop music, adding elements from the Indian/Pakistani folk dance Bhangra.
The format of Urbhanize Shorties® is very easy for children to follow, and will for sure let them shine, while having lots of fun and joy. The many benefits of Urbhanize Shorties® are not only developing healthy cardio respiratory effects, that will follow children into adulthood, but they also develop thinking and communication skills, and will build self-confidence.
The idea of Urbhanize Shorties® is to give children the opportunity to exercise while having lots of fun, developing a healthy lifestyle, feeling the good vibes from the great beats of the music, learning new cultures, expressing emotions through their body, grow physically strong, develop thinking and communication skills as they explore and interact with the world around them along with building a healthy self-confidence.
Urbhanize Shorties® was launched on november 1st. 2016 by Dennis W. Thomsen.
Remove the row
- The Urbhanize Shorties® instructor training is from February 2018 OPEN TO ALL and the STEP1 instructor training from Urbhanize® is not required to sign up for the Shorties instructor training.
- To teach the program it is required to sign up for the Urbhanize® license (Instructor Base). The license must be signed before, during or at latest 14 days after the date of the instructor training.
- In the Instructor Base you will find all the basic moves recorded for you to get ready and to teach. We provide new music and new choreographies every month so you can get inspired and rock your classes.
- The Urbhanize® license can be signed with 150$ before or during the instructor training. Signing the license after the instructor training and within 14 days after the training price is 175$.
- Everyone who took the instructor training can sign the license up to 3 months after the day of the training with 220$. After 3 months from the date of the training a new training is required to sign the license.
- 1 license covers all 3 programs from Urbhanize®. If you have a license for one of the 3 programs offered by Urbhanize® you can take the instructor trainings for the two other programs without signing another license.